Sunday, June 04, 2006

My reading list

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem

Here's my planned course of study... the first ten books I plan to read anyway. I'm trying to keep myself at a reasonable pace. My original list is forty books.

Buy:

Staying Healthy with Nutrition, Elson Haas

Healing with Whole Foods, Paul Pitchford

A Consumer's Dictionary of Food Additives, Ruth Winter

Prescription for Nutritional Healing, James Balch, Phyllis Balch




Borrow from Library:

Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, Weston Price

You: An Owner's Manual, Michael Roizen

Dr. Jensen's Guide to Body Chemistry and Nutrition

Disease-Proof Your Child, Joel Fuhrman

The Complete Book of Dental Remedies, Flora Parsa Stay

Nutrition and Dental Health, Ann Ehrlich



If any of the library books turn out to be indispensable I'll add them to my "buy" list.
I got a free PDF of a book Man versus Toothache by George W Heard from soilandhealth.org They have a suggested donation of 10 pounds but you can read books (as PDFs) for free, too. I have read it and plan to post a review soon, as mentioned below.

2 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading Disease Proof your children right now and its a great read. I'd love to hear what you think about it.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Sis. Kareemah said...

I haven't read "Disease-Proof Your Child" yet. I checked out your blog and 'Garden of Eating" looks really interesting. Maybe I'll add it to my list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home